To know God, enjoy God, reflect his glory back to him in the pursuit of justice and mercy in all things, and do this in community with others through Jesus Christ.
- To love others as myself, and love other Christians as Christ has loved me
- To be proactive in doing good for others, and seek their spiritual, emotional, mental and physical welfare in everything I do, in any and every realm of life
- To be well organised, not simply for its own sake and because I like it but to make the doing of good easier and more likely and friction free
- To enjoy and give thanks to God for everything in this life, whether good or bad
- To live each day with all my might, vigour, enthusiasm and gratitude
- To study the Bible steadily, constantly and frequently, and plainly perceive myself to grow in the knowledge of the same
- To pray for both Christians and non-Christians frequently and diligently
- To never speak evil of anyone
- To exhibit an air of love, cheerfulness and benignity
- Reflect on my Mission Statement weekly
I am a child of God who has been forgiven and redeemed by Christ alone, through faith alone, to the glory of God alone. I am saved into spending eternity with Christ as part of the church.
Excelling in studies and growing people in spiritual maturity.
|- Spirituality and character
- Planning and workflow
- Refreshment and leisure
- Extended family
|- St Paul's
- Growth group
- Sunday School
- EU (ProCo)
|- Formal education: studying
- Social good
- What things do I most need to do this week to serve my primary roles?
- Is there any additional, out-of-my-way good I can do for someone in any of these areas?
- Is there any critical role I'm neglecting and need to give more attention to?